Porcelain Tea Set,
This Korean traditional porcelain tea set is used in Korean households to drink tea: mainly green tea but also Korean native tea leaves. ‘Da-do’ is a traditional form of tea ceremony practiced in Korea. Da-do literally refers to “etiquette for tea” or “day tea rite” and has been kept among Korean people for a few thousand years. The chief element of the Korean tea ceremony is the ease and naturalness of enjoying tea within an easy formal setting.
Tea ceremonies are now being revived in Korea as a way to find relaxation and harmony in the fast-paced new Korean culture, and continuing in the long tradition of intangible Korean art.
Item consists of...
- 2 Tea cups, 2 Tea cup lids, 2 Tea cup coasters, 2 Tea infuser (Total 8pcs)
*. All items delivered with proper package & special gift-wrap for free
- Tea cup: Widest Diameter 9cm X Height 7.5cm
- Tea cup lid: Widest Diameter 9.2cm X Height 3.5cm
- Tea cup coaster: Widest Diameter 12.5cm X Height 2.2cm
- Tea infuser: Widest Diameter 8cm X Height 5.6
*. Approximate size may vary between ±0.1~2 inch
**. 1 inch = 2.54 cm, 0.4 inch = 1 cm
- Clay, Glost/Glaze