Porcelain Tea Set,
This Korean traditional porcelain tea set is used in Korean households to drink tea: mainly green tea but also Korean native tea leaves. ‘Da-do’ is a traditional form of tea ceremony practiced in Korea. Da-do literally refers to “etiquette for tea” or “day tea rite” and has been kept among Korean people for a few thousand years. The chief element of the Korean tea ceremony is the ease and naturalness of enjoying tea within an easy formal setting.
Tea ceremonies are now being revived in Korea as a way to find relaxation and harmony in the fast-paced new Korean culture, and continuing in the long tradition of intangible Korean art.
Item consists of...
- 1 Tea cup, 1 Tea cup lid, 1 Tea cup coaster, 1 Tea infuser, 1 Tea infuser coaster (Total 5pcs)
*. All items delivered with proper package & special gift-wrap for free
- Tea cup: Widest Diameter 8.5cm X Height 7.5cm
- Tea cup lid: Widest Diameter 7.7cm X Height 5.4cm
- Tea cup coaster: Widest Diameter 14cm X Height 2.2cm
- Tea infuser: Widest Diameter 6.2cm X Height 7.5
- Tea infuser coaster: Widest Diameter 7cm X Height 2cm
*. Approximate size may vary between ±0.1~2 inch
**. 1 inch = 2.54 cm, 0.4 inch = 1 cm
- Clay, Glost/Glaze