Porcelain Tea set,
Dark Arabesque Design
This Korean traditional porcelain tea set is used in Korean households to drink tea: mainly green tea but also Korean native tea leaves. ‘Da-do’ is a traditional form of tea ceremony practiced in Korea. Da-do literally refers to “etiquette for tea” or “day tea rite” and has been kept among Korean people for a few thousand years. The chief element of the Korean tea ceremony is the ease and naturalness of enjoying tea within an easy formal setting.
Tea ceremonies are now being revived in Korea as a way to find relaxation and harmony in the fast-paced new Korean culture, and continuing in the long tradition of intangible Korean art.
Item consists of...
- 1 Tea water bowl, 1 Tea pot, 1 Tea pot lid, 1 Tea pot lid placer, 5 Tea cups
*. All items delivered with proper package & special gift-wrap for free
- Tea water bowl: Widest Diameter 13.9cm X Height 7cm
- Tea pot: Widest Diameter 11.5cm(including handle 20.7cm) X Height 7.2cm
- Tea pot lid: Widest Diameter 6.5cm X Height 3.4cm
- Tea pot lid placer: Widest Diameter 7.4cm X Height 4.3cm
- Tea cup: Widest Diameter 7cm X Height 4.7cm
*. Approximate size may vary between ±0.1~2 inch
**. 1 inch = 2.54 cm, 0.4 inch = 1 cm
- Clay, Glost/Glaze